In partnership with:
The Introduction to Accountancy Careers course is the ultimate guide to the wide range of opportunities in accounting. Whether you’re just starting your journey, or are still deciding if it’s right for you, this course provides a detailed portrait of the modern accounting industry and how to ensure that you have the best chances of success.
The first module takes you on a journey through the UK accounting profession by analysing the major players and providing you with tips on how to connect and interact with them. It also gives you a step-by-step guide to the qualifications and experience you will need, includes a strong focus on apprenticeships, and looks at accounting’s role and place in the broader UK economy.
In Module two, we get specific about accounting as a career and provide in-depth insight into the major types of accounting roles and how to choose the best one for your specific talents and interests. We also focus on digitisation in accounting, how it’s changing the profession and creating even more opportunities. Finally, we provide you with expert tips on how to get your foot in the door, develop a growth mindset, and make the right connections to begin your career.
You Will Learn
- The major players in the accounting world and how to interact and connect with them
- The qualifications and experience you will need to succeed
- Accounting’s role in the broader UK economy and other industries
- The different types of accounting jobs and how to choose your ideal one
- All about digitisation of the accounting profession
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will have all the information you need to find your ideal job in accountancy
- You will drastically improve your employability by understanding the major players and the importance of apprenticeships
- You will save time by focusing your studies and streamlining the job-hunting process
- You will develop the soft-skills and emotional intelligence vital in today’s industry
- You will harness the opportunities that an increasingly digitised environment presents