In partnership with:
The Introduction to Media & Advertising Careers course is the ultimate guide to the wide range of opportunities in Media & Advertising. Whether you’re just starting your journey, or are still deciding if it’s right for you, this course provides a detailed portrait of the industry and how to ensure that you have the best chances of success.
The first module takes you on a journey through the UK Media & Advertising industry by analysing the differences in the market and all of the types of opportunities within it. It also gives you a step-by-step guide to how the sector works and the role it plays in the wider economy.
In Module two, we get specific about Media & Advertising as a career and provide in-depth insight into the major types of Media & Advertising roles and how to choose the best one for your specific talents and interests. Finally, we provide you with expert tips on how to get your foot in the door, develop a growth mindset, and make the right connections to begin your career.
You Will Learn
- The major aspects of the Media & Advertising world and how it operates
- The make-up of the industry
- Media & Advertising’s role in the broader UK economy and other industries
- The different types of Media & Advertising jobs and how to choose your ideal one
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will have all the information you need to find your ideal job in Media & Advertising
- You will drastically improve your employability by understanding the major players and the importance of apprenticeships
- You will save time by focusing your studies and streamlining the job-hunting process
- You will develop the soft-skills and emotional intelligence vital in today’s industry