For a small country of 68 million people, the UK financial services sector punches well above its weight around the world. According to the Global Financial Centres, the UK consistently appears in the top 3 cities to do business around the world.
Jobs in the professional and financial services sector cater to a broad range of academic and interpersonal skillsets and are paid well, offering great progression for motivated individuals looking to climb the corporate ladder.
In this course, you will learn about the different aspects of the professional and financial services industry. You will gain an overview and understanding of how it works, learn about the various job roles within the industry and how your skillset could fit within the industry, and explore the routes to entry.
You will learn:
- The key aspects of the professional and financial services industry
- The career paths available within the industry
- The key attributes for achieving a successful career in the industry
- What trainee roles are available to you
Benefits of taking this course:
- Explore what career paths are available to you within the professional and financial services industry
- Gaining an understanding of what the professional and financial services industry is
- Find out how to gain access to a career in the industry