Over the past few decades, psychologists have come to accept that the ability to recognise and manage emotions in both the self and other people are important in predicting personal happiness. This ability is known as emotional intelligence.
In this course, you will learn about the concepts and history underpinning the theory of emotional intelligence and how you can build on your own set of skills in this area.
You Will Learn:
- The difference between IQ, EQ and EI
- A brief history of the concept of emotional intelligence
- The five pillars that make up emotional intelligence
- How emotional intelligence is measured
- How you can improve your own emotional intelligence
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- This course will give you practical tips that will boost your overall happiness
- If you have an interest in psychology, this course will introduce you to one of the most influential theories of intelligence
- This course will help you feel calmer and more self-confident, so will be of benefit to anyone suffering low self-esteem or depression
- The knowledge you gain on this course will help you understand why some people seem more in tune with themselves and others, which can be helpful if you are looking to improve your relationships