Stress and anxiety are bound to creep up on all of us, but it doesn’t have to be a way of life. We often find ourselves painted into a corner because of a situation or person. You believe you are being attacked or there is a substantial threat that can harm us permanently. Feeling stress is a natural way for our bodies to tell us to stop what we are doing and handle the offending situation before it gets worse. These feelings can affect our health and consume our minds. It can be a dark and lonely place if not treated in time. No one should ever feel this way. It is not a normal way to be.
This module helps you to identify any stress and anxiety triggers you may have in your life and how to address them. Depending on your circumstance, it can take just a few hours to up to a few months to get rid of the negativity altogether. It is imperative that you start now to figure out what you need to get you mentally healthy. Once you do that, you can easily take down any future stressors that can pop up in your life. Know that you don’t have to live your life under incredible pressure. There is help if you just ask for it.
You Will Learn:
- That having some stress and anxiety is normal at times
- How to realise when too much worry is unhealthy for you
- How to start getting rid of the unwanted feelings
- There are coping mechanisms that you can easily use on a daily basis
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You can achieve a healthier lifestyle with a simple action
- You can now easily identify what causes your anxiety and how to deal with it
- Answers on how to become happier are straightforward and easy to implement
Skills Builder Universal Framework:
Getting Started: Keeping trying
Intermediate: Finding opportunities
Advanced: Managing risks and rewards
Mastery: Supporting others to stay positive