The Introduction to Broadcast course offers insight into the exciting career paths available to young adults who are interested in a career in television. Whether you know what area of broadcast you’d like to specialise in, or are looking for an overview of what life in a TV studio is like, this module will provide an inspiring view of the industry and an understanding of what is required to be successful.
Throughout the course you’ll get to hear from top industry professionals including directors, camera operators, producers and engineers. They offer a window into their job roles and advice on how to get a foot in the door. Filmed at London’s iconic Television Centre, the module provides advice on everything from how to get started to the qualifications and skills you’ll need to stand out.
With such a wealth of opportunities within the broadcast industry, this course provides a valuable look at the different job roles available to anyone aspiring to work in television. Developed with tomorrow’s rising industry stars in mind, this course provides a launch pad for young talent, looking to break into broadcast.
You will learn:
- The different roles available to young adults aspiring to work in television
- The professional and personal skills needed to get ahead in broadcast
- How to get a foot in the door and build a CV to help you stand out from the crowd
- What the working lives of industry professionals look like
- How to increase your employability and build experience
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Start to explore the areas of specialism within broadcast
- What to expect day-to-day when working on television productions
- Build confidence when it comes to approaching potential employers
- Hearing directly from those who have already succeeded within the industry, and the steps they took to get there
- An exclusive look at the inside of a television studio, and how to succeed in such a completive, fast-paced environment