Experience & qualifications:
Desired skills and qualities
- Enthusiastic and have an interest in working in sports education
- A team player
- Reliable, committed, and punctual attitude
- Hard working ethic
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalents including English and maths.
Sports Connect is looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice. Excellent opportunity to gain experience in a supportive sports education and training setting. You will learn all aspects of Business Administration in a busy environment, to elevate your skills and experience.
Day to day responsibilities:
Duties to include:
- Provide office administration support across the Education and Training programmes
- Supporting with Digital Marketing including content creation for newsletters, updating website and other Social Media platforms
- Support in the maintenance of well-organised files and records of for pupils and staff
- Organising student/parent meetings, as well as liaising with the stakeholders
- Support the function of keeping the company databases up to date for pupils and staff as directed by the line manager
- Prepare reports from student and staff databases as directed – including bursary forms, and registers.
- Interact with students, parents, staff, and suppliers etc. either on the phone, email or in person and to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Take phone messages and passing them on to the relevant member of staff
- Follow up on all administrative communications such as invoicing, student or vendor enquiries
- Carry out stock taking and preparing orders for office stationery and supplies
- Photocopying any relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to departments as directed by line manager e.g. taking minutes at board meetings.
- Shredding, filing, and general office tidying
Weekly wage – £150.50
Monday – Friday, 8am – 3.30pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
02 Aug 2021
25 Jun 2021
Advanced – Level 3 (A level)
In order to apply to this Job you need to Login or Register