In partnership with:
The Introduction to PR Careers course is the ultimate guide to the wide range of opportunities in PR. Whether you’re just starting your journey, or are still deciding if it’s right for you, this course provides a detailed portrait of the industry and how to ensure that you have the best chances of success.
The first module takes you on a journey through the UK PR industry by analysing the differences in the market, from agency to in-house, crisis PR to the influencer space. It also gives you a step-by-step guide to the qualifications and experience you will need and looks at PR’s role and place in the broader UK economy.
In Module two, we get specific about PR as a career and provide in-depth insight into the major types of PR roles and how to choose the best one for your specific talents and interests. Finally, we provide you with expert tips on how to get your foot in the door, develop a growth mindset, and make the right connections to begin your career.
You Will Learn
● The major aspects of the PR world and how it operates
● The make up of the industry
● PR’s role in the broader UK economy and other industries
● The different types of PR jobs and how to choose your ideal one
Benefits of Taking This Course
● You will have all the information you need to find your ideal job in PR
● You will drastically improve your employability by understanding the major players and the importance of apprenticeships
● You will save time by focusing your studies and streamlining the job-hunting process
● You will develop the soft-skills and emotional intelligence vital in today’s industry