It’s an issue most of us know all too well. In life, we are often faced with someone or a group of people who don’t share the same outlook on the world as you do. It is bound to cause some friction. These difficult people are an unwanted obstacle in our day and can make our daily interactions a chore to deal with.
There are a lot of challenging and problematic characters in this world, but, in this course, we are going to be looking at a select few you either know now or are going to encounter in the near future.
These people are demanding, can test your patience and wear you out. It can be hard to figure out how to address the issues they present to us, but there are ways to handle people like this. The advice that is laid out here can help you deal with anyone’s bad behaviour.
You Will Learn:
- How to identify and manage negative people and attention seekers
- How others view or treat you do not stem from you
- You are just as important as anyone else
- Difficult situations don’t have to consume your life
- That you should value your opinions and hold steadfast in your convictions
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You can develop valuable skills that can help you handle any type of contentious situation
- You will be equipped to identify difficult people and respond to them effectively
- You can understand the importance of your own mental health when talking to negative people and being in bad situations
Skills Builder Universal Framework:
Getting Started: Keeping trying
Mastery: Supporting others to stay positiveLeadership
Getting started: Understanding emotionsTeamwork
Getting started: Working well with others
Intermediate: Contributing to the group
Advanced: Improving a team