Learning how to handle criticism at work is absolutely essential to everyone at all stages of their career path or within their own business.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to handling criticism at work, including understanding the context and purpose of the criticism, as well as reacting professionally and rationally.
From how to take responsibility and avoid excuses, to moving forward, improving and growing from the criticism, this course covers everything you need to know about every aspect of successfully handling criticism at work.
You Will Learn
● How to listen to criticism and understand the context
● How to react professionally and rationally to criticism
● How to take responsibility for your shortcomings and avoid excuses
● How to improve your career prospects by improving and moving forward
Benefits of Taking This Course
● You will drastically improve your status at work
● You will improve your relationship with your employer
● You will grow in your skill sets and make fewer errors
● You will learn to turn criticism into a positive force for good
Skills Builder Universal Framework:
Advanced: Creating plansStaying Positive
Getting Started: Keeping trying