In partnership with:
“One-third of all jobs advertised at UK banks are technology-related, with such roles increasing by 46% over the last three years.”
Technology has greatly transformed the banking industry, making banking services more efficient, convenient, and accessible to customers while enabling banks to improve their services and operations. Here are some examples of how technology is used in banking services: Mobile Banking, Online Banking, ATM’s, Electronic payments, Digital lending, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
Did you know:
- Over 60% of the population use online banking
- Over 50% of the population use mobile banking
- Cash payments are decreasing
- The number of annual transactions made with contactless payment cards is continuously increasing
We will need individuals like yourself to support the growth of technology in banking as the above statistics continue to grow.
This introduction to technology in banking course is the ultimate guide to the wide range of technology roles in the banking sector. Whether you’re just starting your journey, or are still deciding if it’s right for you, this course provides a detailed portrait of technology in the modern banking industry.
The course will explain how roles are a key aspect of the banking industry and how the ever-changing landscape is being driven by technology, and how this is providing amazing career opportunities.
We offer detailed information on the available career options in the technology industry, including a comprehensive overview of major technology roles such as software development, and provide guidance on how to choose the most suitable role based on your talents and interests. We guide you through the various entry routes, highlight the essential skills required to excel in the industry, and provide helpful tips on how to kickstart your career in technology.
You Will Learn
- How the banking sector & technology world fit together
- The qualifications, experience and skills you will need to succeed
- The different types of technology roles in the UK banking sector and how to choose your ideal one
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will gain knowledge of the world of technology in banking
- You will improve your understanding of technology roles in the banking sector
- You will improve your employability by understanding the major players and how to kick start a career in technology
- You will save time by focusing your studies and streamlining the job-hunting process
- You will develop the power skills and emotional intelligence vital in today’s industry
- You will harness the opportunities that an increasingly digitised environment presents