Have you thought about what you are going to do once you finish school? If you are looking to go straight into employment, you need to start thinking about how to jumpstart your upcoming career. Planning for what’s next is something that you need to be proactive with now. There are things you can do to ensure you set yourself up for success.
In this course, you are going to find out how to put yourself several steps ahead of others who find themselves in the same position as you. It’s essential to have a plan of action once you leave school.
You need to set aside the time to put yourself first and carve out something you can be proud of. This journey isn’t a solo effort, as there are many people in your life who can show you your potential.
Learn how to make good use of the resources you have today to give yourself firm footing after school and beyond.
You Will Learn:
- The fundamentals of planning for your future in the workforce
- What it takes to get you on the right path to your career
- How to set yourself apart from the crowd when it comes to your future job opportunities
- How a plan can help jumpstart your career
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You can set yourself up for success
- The information you learn here can lead you to new opportunities in life
- You can have confidence knowing what your next steps are after school
- You will be equipped with resources designed to steer you in the right direction
Skills Builder Universal Framework:
Intermediate: Setting goals
Advanced: Creating plans